Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: represent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- which represent the super-personal and work through the personalities
- have reached a high level of development. Thus Gilgamish represents
- this had become an actual human experience, it represented in a certain
- round about as Christianity, represented by men of the type of Theophilus
- in wisdom to say and to give than those who represented Christianity
- as it was to represent the dissolution, the sweeping-away, of the old,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- of the several epochs merely represent the convergence of physically
- that Gilgamish is represented as a personality who was brought to the
- was always intended to represent how in the more mighty of men of old
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- that the oval form in the middle represents the human ego, the kernel
- will have to be regarded as a representative man of our fifth culture-epoch,
- represented — then we should not have the true feeling for these
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- and Egyptian epochs represents a descent from clairvoyant vision to
- representations of the measures contained in the human structure or
- begins. But this reascent is such that it represents one aspect only
- Let us suppose that this point represents the date of a woman's death.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- which is related to the earth, but represents an earlier stage of development,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: