Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: secret
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- else than the search for the secrets of ancient Atlantis, for happenings
- secrets of the divine-spiritual
- many of the ancient, holy secrets which proclaimed the connection of
- into the secrets of the ancient occult teachings ... but everything
- one who was initiated in the Mystery-secrets and was among the most
- This individuality sought with deepest fervour for the secrets of the
- sense one of the very highest secrets of Initiation. And many pupils
- the Orphic secrets now transformed into personal experiences of the
- loftiest kind. It is very remarkable how all the Orphic secrets were
- in the truest sense symbolically. What had constituted the secret of
- secrets of the 4th Post-Atlantean epoch are reflected. This epoch, destined
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- had to be under the guidance of the Mysteries in the secret temples,
- temple-sanctuaries was bound up with certain secrets, and many conflicts
- priests, the most important secrets of a city came into the hands of
- by the neighbouring city. The priests, the trustees of the temple secrets
- to come into possession of the holy secrets and therewith of the power
- of no more than a glimpse into the secrets of Initiation.
- of the holiest secrets of Initiation and could therefore become the
- Mysteries were indeed initiated into the innermost secrets, but this
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- Aristotle was communicating an ancient secret of the Mysteries when
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- for the secrets which in the starry script speak down to us from cosmic
- who is inspired but is no longer aware of which secrets must be kept
- He went too far both in the matter of speaking openly of the Mystery-secrets
- knew not only more than any of the teachers about the secrets of the
- observing the secrets of the stars; in the cellars there was equipment
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- to divine its real nature. And because the secrets of the life in super-sensible
- to the Greeks The secret lay in the universality, the comprehensiveness,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: