Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- historical personalities in the modern sense.
- of these personalities — in the best sense of the word, of course.
- in the occult sense belong together, the one taking place half a plane
- Thus we have to do with one who in the real sense must be called a god-man.
- knowledge in the occult sense must train himself to feel as if he were
- sense one of the very highest secrets of Initiation. And many pupils
- in the narrow ecclesiastical sense in which these two bishops, in
- aim was power in its most personal sense. They were utterly obsessed
- in the truest sense symbolically. What had constituted the secret of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- but then, at the end of his life, he wrote nonsense such as you find in
- legendary names of Gilgamish and Eabani. In the Sense of occult history
- in connection with human souls being younger or older in this sense,
- to understand the essentials here. In this sense, in Eabani we have
- in the true historical sense such things as are presented to us in these
- a tribe. And it is not a mere figure of speech, but in a certain sense
- For we must think of the Oracles exactly in the sense I have indicated.
- could be for him as it were the clairvoyant sense which enabled him
- were in a certain sense lost to him. This is shown to us in the myth.
- with the animal organisation in a certain sense actually fell apart.
- senseless hotch-potch as do those who call themselves Monists. The author
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- has had to be active in his ego, to turn his ego, via the senses, to
- through its senses. In the fifth culture-epoch we are in a position
- be nonsense. Revelations from the spiritual world did indeed come to
- expression — imperfect in the Greek sense — in the outer
- to investigate at the present time with what was in a sense the original
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- sense. Buildings intended to serve as places where certain acts dedicated
- sense I have just described. This man did indeed know something about
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- certain sense at any rate, to say which particular Beings of the higher
- spoken of in the true sense, and attention called, not merely in general
- The twelve streams are not meant in the physical-material sense, but
- that man is allured by the outer world of sense; his senses are directed
- In what sense are we to understand the fact that these other Hierarchies,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: