Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: serve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- world were preserved in the places of the Mysteries. So, for example,
- the human soul with the divine-spiritual worlds were preserved in the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- understood only when we not merely observe the forces and faculties of
- be preserved. Of the Duke of Orleans, your nephew, she says that
- Chaldea, in ancient Babylonia. But we must now also observe from the
- an actual reality, to say that such a temple-sanctuary served as a dwelling-place
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- old and the new can be observed in many domains, particularly in our
- own culture-epoch, and it is extraordinarily interesting to observe
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- language — although no longer preserved, even then, in complete
- sense. Buildings intended to serve as places where certain acts dedicated
- actually observed. — The woman is the grandmother of a family.
- history, it is interesting to observe the laxer course taken by this
- of legal theories, the boy stole out of bed and observed the stars with
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- we can observe that the special qualities of the individuality work
- and thus to preserve it from the fate that might easily have befallen
- often be observed which in proximity escape our observation, because
- it might be possible, even to-day, to observe these twelve streams.
- he must direct his gaze outwards, he must observe Nature and investigate
- different distribution of climatic conditions to be observed in Africa,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- works over from earlier into later times can be observed only when we
- an inspiration not easy to observe but no less great for all that, which
- instrument, but in order to enable him to serve as such an instrument,
- of the onflowing stream of man's evolution. And when we observe the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: