Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- but you can attain the consciousness of immortality if for seven nights
- seven mystic loaves which by being eaten are to be a substitute for what
- would have been attained in the seven nights and six days without sleep.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- be easy, sixty or seventy years hence, when outer memory of him will
- Atlantean times. And when he is bidden not to sleep for seven nights
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- into Manas, the Spirit-Self; in a seventh period — the last Post-Atlantean
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- the sixth, the Indian in the seventh. The first corresponds with the
- seventh, the second with the sixth, the third with the fifth, our own;
- therefore, seven times the length of the period between the birth of
- number divisible by seven. In short, the very facts compel people to-day
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- designated as Jahve or Jehovah. Although there are seven Spirits of
- to the fact that in the seventh millennium before Christ there was a
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- spoke of their supreme leaders as the Seven Sages, thus indicating that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: