Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: six
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- and six days you refrain from sleep.” Gilgamish wishes to submit
- would have been attained in the seven nights and six days without sleep.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- be easy, sixty or seventy years hence, when outer memory of him will
- that she remains uninterruptedly for six days — day and night
- and six days, this signifies nothing else than an exercise which was
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- each of the soul-members separately. In a sixth culture-epoch man will
- until the sixth culture-epoch. We are now living between the fourth
- and the sixth epochs; the sixth gives promise that mankind will then
- the Maid of Orleans, revelations which in the sixth culture-epoch —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- research to look back five and six thousand years before the Christian
- the sixth, the Indian in the seventh. The first corresponds with the
- seventh, the second with the sixth, the third with the fifth, our own;
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- directions of the Zodiac, six directed towards the light side of the
- Zodiac traversed by the sun by day; the other six towards the dark side
- only in the Sixth epoch which follows our own. Then, for the first time,
- on earth culminated in the Atlantean cataclysm. This happened six to
- six to eight thousand years before the Christian era — the least
- is a certain epoch, lasting for about six to eight thousand years, during
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- for the Sixth civilisation-epoch is sustained and taught in super-sensible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: