Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- have been made in different groups to speak about historical details,
- materialistic age we speak of historical personalities, we are convinced
- — which comparatively speaking is not so very far. Nevertheless we
- epoch. I shall therefore be speaking of two parallel happenings which
- into human personality; it is the personal element that speaks out of
- Orphic Mysteries was the loveable personality of whom I am speaking,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- Fundamentally speaking,
- it is considered an antiquated attitude in our time even to speak of
- approach, to speak of certain ideas, abstract ideas which properly speaking
- that spiritual Powers of the super-sensible worlds are speaking to her.
- will towards a definite point — I am speaking to begin with, not
- — I am still speaking only of actual historical documents. And
- bearing; she speaks little and shows remarkable sagacity; when she
- speaks she has a pleasing, delicately feminine voice. She eats little
- speaking, older souls than people who deliver scientific lectures. Investigation
- speaking in terms of what is happening in his own soul. Thus,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- time being to the Post-Atlantean period, we can speak of a law according
- Because we are speaking
- the activity of the ego had, so to speak, to be substituted in the ancient
- the manifestations of those spiritual Powers who desire to speak to
- soul. We will not speak of the particular characteristics of the different
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- in each case we can speak of a particular mission. And we may ask: To
- anyone fail to realise to-day that thinking and speaking are two quite
- speaking. It was not so among the Sumerians, this ancient people whose
- whereby men who speak a common language are scattered over the earth.
- I am not speaking of a hypothetical case but of something that has been
- for the secrets which in the starry script speak down to us from cosmic
- there was in his conception of the world when he was speaking out of
- He went too far both in the matter of speaking openly of the Mystery-secrets
- Europe, and in his very cradle, so to speak, everything was laid —
- that I do not speak of such matters as the connection between Julian
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- speaking directly, but an Angelos, an Angel. Ranking only one stage
- to him and therefore able, as it were, to speak more directly. It is
- most closely related to man, is able to speak with the greatest directness.
- in such a way that we can speak of twelve cosmic radiations, twelve
- the things of which I have just been speaking there are also hidden
- But that belongs to a different stream — I am speaking now more of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- a period when it was, so to speak, under the influence of the teachings
- Greeks came to feel: Now we can speak of the weaving of the ego in the
- (Mark well, I am not speaking of a reincarnation here; it is
- of Galileo. But it is strange that in this oration the speaker should
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: