Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spoke
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- I have just spoken, whose pupil in turn was Pherecydes of Syros, referred
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- of a certain hiatus between the thought and the spoken word. How can
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- it is true to say that when a man of ancient India spoke, when he gave
- was less possible for the Beings of the higher Hierarchies who spoke
- spoken of in the true sense, and attention called, not merely in general
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- spoke of their supreme leaders as the Seven Sages, thus indicating that
- Science nobody has spoken so aptly about the relation of the astral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: