Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stage
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- a stage more material, more physical. There is a kind of reflection
- and how this event is reflected, but at a lower stage, in the Greco-Latin
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- existence because, on account of the present stage of their development,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- future time as his own activity, when he has risen to the stage of Atma
- life of soul as art progresses to further stages.
- the stage of being able to penetrate into the superphysical world. In
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- epoch is therefore to be regarded as the last stage of preparation for
- to a comparatively very early stage of Post-Atlantean civilisation.
- mature to the stage of being able again to ascend to the spiritual worlds.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- speaking directly, but an Angelos, an Angel. Ranking only one stage
- stand two stages higher than man, what they were able to express by
- Thus, stage by stage, everything becomes more human. Nevertheless this
- that which merely reached a last stage of development during the epoch
- which is related to the earth, but represents an earlier stage of development,
- earlier stages of development such as those undergone by our earth,
- an earlier stage of the earth
- the Spirits of Form, who are one stage higher than the Spirits of Personality.
- are undergone again, in a different form and indeed at a higher stage,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- stream of the cultural life is mounting, another declining, stage by
- stage. And what has developed during the ascent peters slowly and gradually
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: