Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- states of clairvoyance. Between our matter-of-fact waking consciousness,
- sleeping state, there was once a realm of consciousness through which
- back to ancient clairvoyance, to clairvoyant states of the human soul
- in a distorted, debased state of infancy. Christianity, whose real function
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- Europe with a general conception of the State which would have extinguished
- nature are indicated by the statement that his outer form was half animal.
- the human being still in a savage state. Thus the more advanced Gilgamish
- are good grounds for what is stated in my little book,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the statement was limited to the single remark that ‘There is
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- is in the highest degree noteworthy. For the researcher can state to-day
- Julian the Apostate.
- Julian the Apostate appears again in Tycho Brahe, that Tycho Brahe is,
- so to say, a reincarnation of Julian the Apostate. Thus strangely and
- the Apostate and Tycho Brahe in order that they shall be proclaimed
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- the Apostate and of a later expression of this individuality in history
- appeared as Julian the Apostate to give as it were a last impetus for
- as Julian the Apostate, who had once been inspired in the Eleusinian
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- body to the etheric and physical bodies, about the waking state and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: