Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- laws of the physical world, as if everything had sunk down, had become
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- misunderstandings, I want to emphasise that very many of these
- misunderstandings are pure inventions. there are people who like to read
- misunderstanding, one might very easily set oneself in opposition to the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- behold the measure of the sun's course.” It is a momentous saying
- sun takes to move round the earth” (for they believed in the apparent
- movement of the sun around the earth). “If therefore you walk
- the earth, you are keeping the tempo of the sun's course.” And
- the pace of the course of the sun around the earth.”
- the course of the sun.
- which the earth stands still and the sun together with the planets revolve
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- Zodiac traversed by the sun by day; the other six towards the dark side
- position and movement of the cosmic bodies connected with the sun. In
- through the sun and other factors, takes effect on the physical plane.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- the perceptions, fall asunder — the moment when, for example,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: