Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- in the truest sense symbolically. What had constituted the secret of
- here we come to an event that is symbolically significant in the case
- a symbol in which spiritual forces, spiritual intimations are coming
- Symbolically, so to say,
- grandeur placed before the world a most pregnant symbol in the slaughter
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- fact that all those mighty pictures, those grand symbolical conceptions
- of what is symbolised in the myth through the figure of the city Goddess.
- of this Gilgamish in a picture that suggests the symbol of the ancient
- centaur. Such ancient symbols correspond more closely to reality than
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- we go further back into the past, the forms become symbolic;
- express in symbols what was coming in from divine-spiritual worlds.
- Hence, in the archaic period, art was symbolic. — And when we
- to do, not with symbolism, nor with an expression of the purely human,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- into relatively early times, we should find in sacred buildings symbolic
- are contained in this world-symbol of the Tower of Babel through which
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- of intellect and reason. There is a symbolic indication of this when
- of a true feeling for time. In a certain way it may be symbolical that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: