Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- to-day. This applies, shall we say, to Hermes, the great Teacher of the
- the physical plane, is Aristotle, the teacher of Alexander the Great.
- could be explained only by the teaching of how gods came down and united
- into the secrets of the ancient occult teachings ... but everything
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- who understands what the master is teaching so little that he has to
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- good old teachings which were transmitted through that extraordinarily
- Science in the world — occultists must teach cyclic and evolutionary
- the influence of the ancient Mystery-teachings, into which forces streamed
- ever-present fact of Reincarnation and Karma, occultists must teach
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- to him by his uncle the Emperor, he came into contact with teachers
- knew not only more than any of the teachers about the secrets of the
- but in order that they may sink into many a soul as the teaching of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- For you will remember from many descriptions I have given of the teachings
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- a period when it was, so to speak, under the influence of the teachings
- treasures of the temple-wisdom, when the teachers of the ancient Greek
- If we grasp this we shall see how not only the teaching concerning Fire
- and of Thales, work on, but also the actual teachings of the guardians
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: