Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thousand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- times, too, if we go back only a few thousand years before what is usually
- thousand years: that is — approximately of course — the men
- before the thousand. years preceding the Christian era we must reckon
- including our own, have been enumerated. Many, many thousands of years ago
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- not ten thousand years before, as cautiously put forward in
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- research to look back five and six thousand years before the Christian
- as an ancient heritage of thousands of years.
- of modern materialism. He recorded a thousand stars for the first time
- finally amounting to a thousand. This man was destined to die in exile
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- few thousand years.
- eight thousand years before our era, and the effects of it continued
- six to eight thousand years before the Christian era — the least
- with. his supreme mastery of external astronomy he discovered thousands
- is a certain epoch, lasting for about six to eight thousand years, during
- that the wise leadership of the world was obliged, thousands of years
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- for thousands of years, taking definite forms in a certain epoch.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: