Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- in springs and mountains, in stones and Stars, in other human beings
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- worlds; that is to say, to regard what is clothed in musical tones,
- form of musical tones, the impetus towards the spiritual world; who
- we not witnessed how the purely human arrangement of the tones, the
- in tones” — this was one of Hanslick's favourite expressions.
- In other words, music is an arabesque-like interweaving of tones, and
- in the way in which the tones resound in and after one another. Hanslick
- the architecture of the tone-material. — What can one say about
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- a tone or a sound evoked a definite feeling and the soul was bound to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: