Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- Science is such that the truths and data of knowledge contained in it
- upon. As soon as we descend from the great truths concerning the universe
- specific truths.
- more wisdom and truth are to be found than in the abstract erudition
- A profound truth lies behind this. In the Greco-Latin epoch, Alexander
- and Cyril, was in truth of such a nature that this Orphic individuality,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- has reached the point to-day of giving a little credence to the truths
- of our civilisation, nevertheless the truth must be faced fairly and
- we must in truth see every human being, in respect of his spirituality,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- we are in truth living in a period of transition, and if you recall
- The soul came to realise that in truth it must always be egoistic when
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- describes this significant truth in the story of the Babylonian
- signs and tokens of the holy truths—such buildings were erected
- of the heavens — measures which are in truth all to be traced
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- untold multitude of concrete truths. All this has been said in order
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- achievements were in truth ancient Mystery-wisdom translated into terms
- were in truth the inspiration not only of Greek wisdom but also of Greek
- of truth.
- after the truth and truth will give you the supreme happiness, the germinating
- question of truth, and a stream of decline Sets in. Stoicism and Epicureanism
- to question truth itself and truth loses its power. Hence, simultaneously
- arises — doubt in regard to truth. And when Scepticism and doubt,
- then man, still striving after truth, feels cast out of the World-Soul
- upwards to truth through the mystical ascent of the individual. One
- have again arisen by the side of those concerning truth itself; again
- and of the outwardly useful from the one supreme question of truth.
- to truth, we now see coming into prominence the fundamental separation
- concerned with truth. At the portal leading to the new period of decline,
- that he had to set limits to the striving after truth in order to make
- the truth, underneath the stream of maya, human instincts do hit upon
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: