Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: upward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- times, what man inwardly felt and experienced extended upwards into
- extending from the human personality upwards into the spiritual world,
- is to lead the personal element in man upwards into the impersonal,
- a woman during a long period of study, she found her way upwards to
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- by which his soul is led upwards to spiritual heights where it can perceive
- into the spiritual worlds. Thus he was to be led upwards again into
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- ourselves must be carried upwards md interwoven into what is still to
- come; we must take the direction upwards, as it were, to what is to
- be in a position to bear upwards into higher regions of existence what
- imbue everything with an impetus in the upward direction. In this respect
- enters into relation with such spiritual Powers, he can carry upwards
- and the impressions it receives; he can give it all an upward orientation.
- our outer impressions must be directed upward to the spiritual. But
- below upwards, summoning human souls to offer up what is gained through
- bear all personal wisdom upwards again to the divine-spiritual. Hypatia
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- as well, humanity is instinctively impelled to take the upward path,
- to lead humanity upwards into other regions. We have already seen how
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- of Form manifest in a different way. They manifest from below upwards
- the mind and heart can look upwards to the Divine Beings above the other
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- upwards to truth through the mystical ascent of the individual. One
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: