Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- more wisdom and truth are to be found than in the abstract erudition
- working in Alexandria seem to be embodiments of ancient wisdom transformed
- in wisdom to say and to give than those who represented Christianity
- the light that outshone all the wisdom, all the knowledge existing in
- the purest, most luminous wisdom in Alexandria was presented to the
- Pagan wisdom of Orpheus transformed into personality could be experienced
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- and philosophical wisdom of her time lived as personal ability, as personal
- erudition and wisdom. This was all embraced in the personality of Hypatia.
- wisdom of the Orphic Mysteries and gave personal expression to it, was
- bear all personal wisdom upwards again to the divine-spiritual. Hypatia
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- this people, that there was present among them a spiritual wisdom which
- to the sacred wisdom were to be performed, or which were to stand as
- into the outer civilisation. Hence we see the primeval wisdom still
- of primeval world-wisdom and spirituality. For what the culture of Greece
- of primordial, spiritual wisdom and what was only at its very beginning
- wisdom as still existed in Greece itself. And with all that Greece gave
- him, with all that the old world gave him in the way of wisdom, Julian
- useful to astronomy, that untold depths of wisdom are contained in what
- had been great and significant wisdom before his time; one who could
- occult wisdom, and that we may learn to understand more and more how
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- the final flaring up of the spiritual wisdom belonging to earlier epochs,
- us what profound wisdom is to be divined in the simple saying: The human
- of wisdom. The saying that man is a microcosm in relation to the macrocosm
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- Mystery-sanctuaries the wisdom which then, like a heritage, was clothed
- achievements were in truth ancient Mystery-wisdom translated into terms
- ancient wisdom received by the forefathers from the spiritual worlds
- that the ancient wisdom has become abstraction, living worlds have been
- of the old wisdom still breathes through his works.
- were in truth the inspiration not only of Greek wisdom but also of Greek
- man, with the result that the whole man is an impress of the wisdom
- the effects of what the Greek character had received from the old temple-wisdom.
- treasures of the temple-wisdom, when the teachers of the ancient Greek
- of the temple-wisdom in prehistoric Greek civilisation. We shall feel
- from wisdom, from the spiritual. Wisdom embraces virtue, beauty and
- temple-wisdom, the rest follows of itself. That is the feeling which
- We sec this where interests outside wisdom, outside the spiritual impetus,
- And we may be sure that the striving for wisdom in our age will follow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: