Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0129)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: theories
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Occasion of Goethe's Birthday
- with science; whereas none of the theories that have been
- atomistic theories prevailed in chemistry and physics. These
- theories attributed all phenomena to particular kinds of
- found themselves obliged to throw overboard all theories,
- theories have been relinquished in their turn; a feeling of
- view of the advance of modern physical science, the theories
- comprehensive theories, based upon vast aggregations of
- impetuously, constructing daring theories on the results of
- regard to theories. When we come to physiology we find still
- everywhere leads to the most extravagant theories. We see how
- instance as the strange theories put forward of late years by
- — theories dealing with the manner in which the
- theories regarding them, as if they were capable of being
- spirit, a reliance only on fragile theories, invented for the
- Theories like these are built up on the returns of modern
- and soul, and are not content merely to weave theories, but
- exception that its facts, not its theories, require a
- to emancipate itself from all theories — the atomic,
- modern theories relating to physical science are mere
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: