Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buddha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- highest being as their Manas, Buddha and Atma.
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- is written Buddha = Mercury i.e., Buddha equals
- inscribed in The Secret Doctrine: Buddha is
- Buddha, was able at the time symbolically indicated as the
- a Boddhisattva therewith became a Buddha. That means that his spirit
- directly a Boddhisattva is raised to a Buddha, a Spirit of Motion
- We have seen that in such a personality as the Buddha, there is a
- The sphere of such a spirit as the one who inspired the Buddha (the
- never said that the Spirit of Motion alone shone through the Buddha,
- themselves in such Spirits as the one who inspired Buddha. H. P.
- spirits as reach their height in such a name as that of Buddha, of
- which the spirit of Buddha was never mistaken for the Christ-Spirit
- spirits such as Buddha, and that Spirit to whom all the rest, even
- Buddha himself, have alluded, and who is the unitary spirit of the
- great individualities, even as Buddhism reached its climax in Buddha.
- Blavatsky identified the Buddha with Mercury, a great truth was
- relation of the Buddha to Christ is recognized in occult spheres; just
- of civilisation of which the one culminated in Buddha, the other in
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- speak, perhaps, of the principle of Buddha. Here again is a point
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: