Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thrones
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- western esotericism the Thrones. For we then perceive beings we
- life. In the First Hierarchy, which consists of the Thrones, Cherubim,
- Thrones, or Spirits of Will. Instead of the intellectual soul these
- corresponds to the Spirits of Will, or Thrones. Now if these Spirits
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- place in space, we have to allot to the Spirits of Will, or Thrones.
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Spirits of Will or Thrones, the Cherubim, and the Seraphim. Only when
- as human beings, we approach the Cherubim, Seraphim, or Thrones, we
- ourselves to a being of the rank of Cherubim, Seraphim, Thrones, in so
- far down as the Spirits of Motion. Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones,
- Thrones, and Spirits of Wisdom work upon Mars? The answer is: They
- the Seraphim, Cherubim. Thrones, and Spirits of Wisdom; while the
- described to you, for example, how one may ascend to the Thrones, and
- undertaken with occult means, one can raise oneself up to the Thrones.
- Spirits of Wisdom or the Thrones. We find in the comets nothing which
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- above the Spirits of Wisdom are the Thrones, or Spirits of Will. These
- of the Thrones, not of the Cherubim and Seraphim. That is why the
- the minerals are to be found in the sphere of the Thrones, those of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: