Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: corpse
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- made on one who looks at a human corpse, a physical body, the bearer
- existence the planetary system is gradually forming its own corpse
- formed will constitute the corpse of a planetary system. The
- it forms its moons, he then rejects his corpse; while the planetary
- system keeps the corpse within itself, binds it together, and
- drags about its own corpse, and indeed a continually changing corpse,
- in its moons; a corpse which is in the process of becoming, which is
- its living body, and the totality of the moons as the corpse of the
- resemblance of a human corpse after death with the totality of the
- corpse of a man and the totality of the moons. Occult perception then
- raying down from it. We can now say: In the moons we have the corpse
- system there is nothing besides that which we have now called corpse,
- the planetary system the corpse, the physical body and the etheric
- its moons (which are its corpse), its planets (which are its physical
- hierarchies dwell in the sheath of the corpse, in the physical sheath
- that he carries his corpse about with him, as the planetary system
- the planetary system begin by describing the corpse, and must also
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: