Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: modern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- as possible. The modern man, as a rule, only feels himself drawn to
- the physical world, has no meaning except to certain modern
- also attracts little creatures, but to this the modern
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- above, seeks to take its place in modern life through the study of
- achieved by modern science, based upon such strict and conscientious
- particularly from the standpoint of so-called modern natural science,
- that the reason modern people form concepts and ideas is to gain
- requirements of modern human education the modern
- initiation reckons with modern logic and modern scientific
- produced in which the world of imagination appeared. The modern
- modern human being must pass over from imagination to
- consideration that it must adapt itself to the modern process of
- religion all this will be rejected by the modern spirit of
- civilization, by the modern scientific spirit, and the very fact that
- it contradicts the modern spirit is a recommendation against it. No
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: