Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teacher
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- planetary system is however that the teacher should stand there and
- in it could at the same time supply a gigantic teacher in cosmic
- Now there is no great teacher outside, making the axis of the world
- teachers and leaders of humanity, do we acquire a right relation to
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- person whom we consider as a kind of teacher as in ordinary science
- would become, as it were, an instrument in the teacher's hands.
- which one has for other teachers. But such a teacher must, so to
- or adept, is forced upon them as a great teacher. In the field of
- chiefly upon great teachers whose authority is enforced from outside,
- trust, that rises up in the pupils when they meet the teacher. In a
- referred to her teachers, who were unknown to the world, to her
- may need the advice of an occult teacher, so that initiation becomes
- only such a teacher can give the right advice in detail. But the
- relation between pupil and teacher can only be of the kind that
- matter what people say in regard to teachers who may appear, the only
- thing which will in future give individuals the right to be teachers
- confidence that leads a pupil to the teacher from whom advice is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: