Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: warmth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- permeate us through colors, sounds, warmth, and cold and through all
- warmth, cold, all that is embodied in the laws of nature
- warmth, differentiated degrees of warmth. We must first feel this
- of warmth, these alternations of temperature, and all that otherwise
- down there to feel nothing, not even the differences of warmth which
- Title: Lecture 2: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- and warmth of the sun, must work upon the soul, if we are to visualize
- beings are brought into contact with the warmth of our planet
- transmutation of the warmth of the environment into such heat as is
- warmth into a living heat, is provided for by these beings. Hence they
- forces of nature, light, warmth, magnetism, electricity, and so on; of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: