Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: east
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- least to impart to you some of the results of my most recent
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- a current objection. I do not wish in the least to come back to the
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- no knowledge of itself, not, at least, in the world in which we live!
- that in every human breast lies a spark that is Divine. This spark
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- relate what lives in the human breast to its origin when we consider
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- egoism. Religiously it is more selfless than the Eastern religions.
- the ego when it is most active and least influenced by the astral,
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- thoughts, then one at least will have a feeling as to the origin of
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- Theoretical knowledge is of the least importance. What we take into
- of special descriptive means, to evoke at least a limited concept of
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- mystery center situated in the southeast of Europe. In this center
- made the least connection with these beings on Mars.
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- person, if he really has the will, or at least when he is given the
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- eighth centuries there was a mystery school in the southeast of
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- being in the least aware of their existence. He is filled only with
- arise out of its own folk-substance. It came from the East. Something
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- sense. Thus the investigations in this domain are least of all subject
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- originating in India. There, the East Indian religion is
- mention it — or, at least it was mentioned, when they
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- destinies on earth. We shall point to at least one example, to
- least inwardly, even in the most difficult situations; he will
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- to see how thoughts of hatred, or at least antipathy, take effect even
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- knowledge at least of the conditions described in the book
- this domain are the least subject to error and delusion. Thus
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- knowledge is the very least; what we take up within us is a real
- outside. But this is only the very least part of what is contained in
- order to produce at least a faint idea of the reality of these things;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: