Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- Moon, and in them you have the spiritual path covered after death.
- the order of cosmic creation: Saturn, Sun and Moon, but first comes
- the Moon-existence, then the Sun-existence, and finally the
- and then proceed farther back from the Moon, you
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- area marked by the orbit of the Moon; the sphere indicated by the
- position of the Moon then becomes his outermost boundary. When that
- sphere of the Moon, and ultimately into the outermost sphere, that of
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- the moon, the spherical space described when the orbit of the moon is
- heavenly spheres. As long as we dwell within the Moon sphere we are
- being limited by the Moon orbit as by a skin. It is like this and it
- evening stars, whereas previously it expanded only to the Moon.
- Something strange happens at this point. Until the Moon sphere we are
- we have gone beyond the Moon sphere, we are spiritually surrounded by
- Later, beyond the Moon sphere, this is still the case but now the
- objective occult research. Beyond the Moon the human being is like a
- the Moon sphere. We proceed, unaffected, unhampered, as it were, and
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- to the orbit of the moon around the earth. In the language of
- occultism we become Moon dwellers. Our being has expanded to such an
- the moon around the earth. Today I cannot go into the relative
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- to the orbit of the Moon. Man's soul and spirit expand in such
- a way that he dwells in the whole Moon sphere. During this period he
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- as the space within the orbit of the moon. The fact of dwelling
- circumscribed by the orbit of the moon. They interpenetrate one
- but he must also relinquish it in the Moon sphere or kamaloca. As man
- lives on after death, and later recalls the experiences in the Moon
- behind in the Moon sphere and there it remains. It cannot be erased
- in the Moon sphere. The account of the debts, as it were, owing by
- every person is recorded in the Moon sphere.
- diagrammatically, but the Mercury sphere is larger than the Moon
- Moon sphere during kamaloca but by and large whether a man becomes a
- urges and passions, will not easily find in the Moon sphere the
- phases of life after death, namely during the Moon and Mercury
- So you see, we go through the Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Sun spheres.
- love, unite us to the Moon sphere. In the Mercury sphere we meet
- the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Moon spheres until we come again into the
- more from the small space of the earth to the realms of Moon, Mercury,
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- bringing forth and sustaining vegetation. The moon does also. Without
- the influences from the moon there would be no plant growth either,
- The light of the moon influences the plant. The lunar forces
- little influenced by the moon. Even the whole cosmos is involved in
- is related to the moon. The ego is the sun for the physical body, the
- astral body is spiritually its moon. Our ego creates a replacement
- moon. This justifies what the initiate means when he says man has
- moon. The greatest wisdom is contained in these matters.
- plant during sleep. Above him shines the moon, his own astral body.
- sun and moon, and it also marks the end of the plant-like existence.
- bodies behind and our ego and astral body now emerge as sun and moon that
- sun and of the moon will become ever more glorious. Those who
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- have needed the whole of the Saturn, Sun and Moon periods of
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- in 483 surrounded by silver rays on a wonderful moonlit night,
- experience a Moon period, a Mercury period, a Venus period, a Sun
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- the orbit of the moon, but experiences in kamaloca that are of
- let us say, the orbit of the moon.
- Moon sphere as we call it, the “body” denotes the
- existence after passing through the Moon sphere, kamaloca is not yet
- the Moon sphere that adjustments take place that are of significance
- the Moon sphere, and thus an abundance of shortcomings and
- Earth and Moon. Human imperfections, be they noble or no, are
- inscribed in the Moon sphere. What is inscribed has to do with
- and Moon. A person who forms a resolution but has not carried it out
- however, is inscribed in the Moon sphere. Anything that affects not
- Moon sphere, but only later. Anything that affects us as individuals,
- imperfection in our personal development, is inscribed in the Moon
- that need not have been inevitable, are inscribed in the Moon sphere.
- the Moon sphere into the Mercury sphere; I am speaking entirely from
- different for us as men of earth than it is for the moon dwellers
- eightieth year, on October 13, 483 B.C, on a glorious moonlit night,
- inscribed in the Moon sphere, others in the Venus sphere, others in
- engraved into the spheres, into the Moon sphere, Venus sphere, and so
- imperfections into the Moon sphere. While passing through the Mars
- the Moon. (The outer planets indicate the relative positions of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- the orbit of the moon. Then one grows out to the orbit of Mercury in
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- Here we see the moon. After death we expand in such a way that we
- become the moon, just as on earth we are our brain. We expand into
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- of the Moon. The soul-spirit gradually grows right up to the Mercury
- cosmic dimension. When he has expanded up to the Moon sphere, the
- spiritual that belongs to the Moon becomes an organ within him. It
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- the relative positions of the sun and moon there. To follow up an
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- moon's orbit around the earth. We grow so large that the
- boundary of our being is the orbit of the moon. As long as we
- man, after he has left the sphere of the moon, depends on the
- Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, and Moon, becoming ever smaller and
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- but not the positions of the sun or the moon. A special development of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: