Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- life that these forces can become active in us when, between death
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- world. Here we have to be active, move from place to place, be on the
- There one cannot be active, one cannot draw anything towards one by
- soul. Firstly, love for the spiritual world, which leads to an active
- active. In the figure of “Night” Michelangelo has created
- expressive portrayal of the active etheric or life body.
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- and the ego predominantly active. We have this expressed in the
- can be fully active. If this is perceived, then indeed the figure
- not carved out of marble. If the etheric body only were really active
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- wishes and desires we have concealed during life are even more active
- active spiritual life we can help the dead in this and many other
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- the ego when it is most active and least influenced by the astral,
- active, independent form the physical and etheric bodies and the ego,
- and of “Dusk” when the physical body is active without
- in a physical body the forces we have gathered are active within us
- we dwell among the forces that are active out there during the period
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- sleep is much less active during waking life. The vegetative
- between soul and body. Some people feel active and stimulated shortly
- is in the morning, the more active he can be. Yet our waking life may
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- then he was active again in the way described. The seer discovers him
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- experiences. A man may be so active in life that he brings all his
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- mainly active in the deeper structure of the head, less in the hands
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- short time ago there was a much more active intercourse between them.
- In a sense what is passive here is active there, and what is active
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- difficult! The development of the brain is most actively carried
- etheric and astral bodies actively at work then in constructing and
- active one, preparing for a future age. Some of these may seem to the
- above fixes his attention particularly on one or two figures active on
- earth are stimulated to be active and creative by the souls who are to
- who would like to carry this movement out into the world more actively
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- time as Gautama Buddha. Nevertheless, he continued to be active
- He has continued to be active in the School in which Francis of
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- unscrupulous souls must be active in the preparation of such
- it still contains the forces which might be active in the body
- increasingly active in the hidden depths of the souls of men.
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- intercourse was far more active and alive.
- seeing. In a certain sense, what is active here is passive in that
- other world, and what is active there is passive here.
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- body, and the astral body too, working most actively of all at the
- these forces. If things go well, they become active only after a
- pioneers of the coming epoch men who are spiritually active.
- Certain individuals among these spiritually active men prove to be of
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- but Anthroposophy should also be active within the soul in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: