Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: childhood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- childhood?” The answer lies in the fact that we do not
- period after death as that of childhood, and the second period as
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- is kindled for the first time during childhood. Now let us ask “How
- Anyone who genuinely studies the life of childhood can understand how
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- wisdom during childhood in order to “plan-in” the organs,
- childhood than later on. A profound wisdom is utilized in order to
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- early childhood. There only do we find those forces at work which can
- power of standing upright in early childhood, instead of going about
- childhood when learning to stand upright there remain those which
- dreadfully mismanaged in childhood by rough and rude parents.
- belonging to childhood are later on developed clairvoyantly one can
- keep them pure, are not so much saved over from childhood as from that
- economised from early childhood. But one should mistrust the
- forces which can be economised in earliest childhood, when the child
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- youth, even in childhood. There are in the world manifold
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- childhood. For it is only then that the forces which can be used for
- the human being in early childhood in order to stand upright, remain
- period of existence are the forces of childhood, those that have been
- child. And if the forces present in childhood are developed later on
- are saved, not so much in childhood but in the period of life when
- the forces saved from very early childhood. But a clairvoyant who
- means of the forces saved in earliest childhood, at the age when the
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- slowly dying. Only during earliest childhood, until the child acquires
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: