Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: close
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- What I have said is closely connected with the present cycle of human
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- one investigates the matter more closely from a cultural-historical
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- knocks his head against the corner of a table. If you observe closely
- investigate even more closely than before the conditions of life
- to light. To the eyes of the spirit it is disclosed that the human
- not enclosed in the shell of his own being, but can make contact with
- irreligious soul feels as though enclosed in a capsule, a prison.
- one utterance or the other may be found, but never both. Close
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- We are not now enclosed in such a small fraction of space as during
- connected with a particular creed, souls enclose themselves within
- enclosed in some creed, we become hermits there. We are social beings
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- death and a new birth shows how closely the whole being of man is
- him and was able to make of him. This period is especially close to
- enclosed within the atmosphere of his own astral nature acquired on
- gate of death and another to whom he had a close relationship who
- is reunited with those individuals to whom he was closely connected
- come close to them but may not notice them because perception there
- is born out of the closeness of a connection in life. So, shortly
- environment of those with whom he was closely related in life, and
- understanding that is unfolding by the living who were closely
- we are constantly going through life with firmly closed eyes? This is
- Intellectuality and morality are closely connected with what the
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- be accompanied by feelings that draw us closer to the spiritual
- experience. During life on earth he is enclosed within his skin, and
- close, intimate connections and sense each other's presence.
- draws to a close, man leaves behind him as if removed everything that
- he will find above all the people with whom he had a close inner
- nothing unusual has happened apparently. Yet, upon closer
- closely, and they enable us to explain many things.
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- earthly life and is closely connected with a person's
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- they are closely related. We become especially aware of this when we
- this period is again closely related to what took place during the
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- closely to anthroposophy, the more the other develops a strong
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- closed themselves to the spiritual world.
- this was disclosed to those able to perceive it — who were able
- to rely entirely on being read to by people close to them. Only such
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- for the progressive course of evolution. Souls who have closed
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- disclosed to the eye of seership in this realm. A promise that has
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- closest connections continue to be effective beyond death. Much can
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- enclosed within his skin, the rest is known as his surroundings, what
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- along which we traveled, brought to our notice more closely than in
- humanity. Our visit to this town will certainly link us more closely
- wife or someone with whom he is closely connected dislikes it more and
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- thereby feel yourselves more closely united with us and with all those
- our souls together more closely than before. With this wish, my dear
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- cut off between souls who here are often so closely linked.
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- an even closer link of affection with those who have given us such a
- closer than this. Through the warmth of the thoughts directed to him,
- living investigator is receptive to what is being disclosed does the
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- are connected most closely of all with the lower instincts and
- closer the bond between our souls.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- If we could observe everything that is so closely connected with these
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: