Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: connect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- What I have said is closely connected with the present cycle of human
- connected on earth, and the connections are very real. But just as on
- in the physical world we would establish a connection with someone by
- we felt towards him on earth, or it reflects some other connection
- fear are connected. There is no greater fear after death than this
- This is connected with the fact that in the Greek epoch mankind had
- connected with them. In other words, after death we must carry our
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- and later the connection can only be recalled by relating oneself to
- away, we lose our connection with them, and they separate themselves
- in men with whom we have been connected wanes, and we lose interest
- this point connects us with the earth.
- that prevailed until then. This spiritual sleep is connected with
- shape these connections to fit their ultimate consequences. During
- upon the connection between the living and the dead. A person who has
- feel for the dead, creates a path on which a connection with earthly
- have passed on can live with us only out of this connection. It is
- becomes exceedingly difficult to establish a connection with the
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- in life and who predeceased him. Are these beings connected with him?
- he was connected on earth. The difference is determined by whether
- spirit and invariably finds the bridges and connections with the
- which is never connected with my bodily senses?” and then
- all epochs of time. Christianity is so intimately connected with the
- connected has been true — Christ died also for the heathen.
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- They completely shake up the connection between the physical and
- celestial world. Also in this connection, accurate and genuine
- in kamaloca, which means that we are still longing to be connected
- earthly connection we should have loved him, but did not do so as
- people with whom we were connected. To begin with, this cannot be
- today. We are connected with the Sun. There is a period between death
- all, the ruling Sun Spirit, the Christ, and that we made a connection
- Christ connection, was established by living into the divine grace of
- proceeds further and lives into the Jupiter sphere. His connection
- intellectually, but we should experience what connects man truly to
- its connection with the cosmos. Thus, from spiritual science an
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- connection with this chapter this is not the case, but in the study
- spirituality. Previously, we were only connected to the world we
- important causal connection between death and rebirth.
- the connection of our finite with our infinite nature, the human
- connections are related to religious creeds, the groupings do not
- connected with a particular creed, souls enclose themselves within
- understanding for those with whom he was connected on earth. If he
- period of the earth. Connection with the primal source of the
- Hindu. It is connected with a people, and this is true of most
- god, a god connected with a definite racial stock. But what has in
- concept of our living connection with Christ in order that through
- connection with individual cases. I say, expressly, in individual
- earth. We study man in connection with the forces that work in the
- stultified. Here we see the karmic connection that exists between
- itself is concerned, the connection that is experienced with the
- thing connected with the Christ impulse is fulfilled between death
- The gathering of two or three is not connected by Christ with this or
- This is nowhere so apparent as in connection with the Mystery of
- whole connection in which a Being stands. The example of the words
- in connection with the evolution of humanity. Here I want to quote
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- connected with the universal life in the cosmos. It is really only
- earthly life around him. He is connected with what earthly life gave
- In yet another respect man bears his earthly connections with him
- is reunited with those individuals to whom he was closely connected
- is born out of the closeness of a connection in life. So, shortly
- in life. In this connection it is exceedingly important to pay
- everything connected with it will, under all circumstances, make an
- it is good if we take an example in connection with anthroposophy.
- materialistically minded person at once loses the connection with one
- who has died and with whom he has had such a connection on earth that
- In this connection there has not yet been much progress, particularly
- than the facts and connections that he observes. Whereas for the
- connections. He only knows what emerges from the circumstances. As a
- such connections there will be a change. Remember that the
- Intellectuality and morality are closely connected with what the
- connected with our faculties in the next life, and we see the
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- Why is this so? We sense that our thinking is connected with
- connected with our feelings and emotions, with all the aspects of our
- ourselves from this connection. Indeed, we no longer have a physical
- close, intimate connections and sense each other's presence.
- with external spatial connections.
- connection on earth. This determines whether one is together with
- We encounter other difficulties in connection with sociability in the
- people with whom he was connected on earth. A man who has loved
- individuals with whom he was connected. In both these spheres it is
- whom one has been connected on earth. Others remain unknown to us.
- the moral factor. Although they lead to a connection with those we
- nothing to change it. It has to remain as it is. Life connections
- science during a lifetime, to reject it and everything connected with
- relation to him. An immutability in the connections has set in. But a
- connection with them and help them. The one who has avoided spiritual
- connections. Also in this respect spiritual science will take hold of
- will experiences a connection with him. The gulf between the living
- Christ impulse can bring man to a right connection with his fellow
- a whole. If sufficiently broadly understood in its connection with
- came upon the immutability of the connections after death. Here, in a
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- the mighty questions regarding the beyond remain. In this connection
- in the immediacy of our connection with others. In fact, what has
- connected with a dead person have read to him and thereby helped him.
- immediately after death we are incapable of making new connections.
- That is not possible! To begin with, one can only have connections
- connection, they can be of no use to one. Spiritual science is in its
- one loses the connection. That is the moment when the dead passes
- earthly life and is closely connected with a person's
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- this question because those who are connected with spiritual science
- we discover that man then was rightly connected to the spiritual
- connected with them. Spiritual beings are connected with all the
- connection with the spiritual world marks, in a certain sense, a step
- A person once asked the following question in connection with
- brain is still soft. The connecting links that go from the brain to
- Thus we see how individual souls are connected with the spiritual
- islands are those whom I know, with whom I am connected.” But
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- connection of souls here on earth with the spiritual world. If a soul
- those he has left behind because that family has not connected itself
- connected with the proclamation of spiritual revelation. There is,
- and the dead. In this connection we have not progressed very far as
- husband or a wife. The more the one feels the urge to connect himself
- early phases after death he is still connected with his particular
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- reveals the most manifold connections between former and later earth
- Bodhisattva. All these connections could be continued later in the
- spiritual world. The connection to Gautama Buddha, which bore the
- humanity never made a connection with Gautama Buddha on earth. These
- make a connection with him on earth.
- he possessed at the time, was able to establish a connection with the
- had a previous connection on earth, yet if a person has received the
- whether or not we perceive them and establish the right connection
- What I have elaborated in connection with the spiritual world also
- it in the slightest connection with the beings who inhabit Mars. He
- made the least connection with these beings on Mars.
- we also cannot establish a connection with conditions belonging to
- gain a genuine connection with higher worlds, he can do so only by
- him to gain a genuine human connection with the super-sensible worlds,
- and establish a connection with it at a later stage. Anthroposophy
- who had a connection with spiritual science. This is a round-about
- during their earthly life. One has made a connection with
- the soul of the dead, had no affectionate connection with him in this
- with whom one has had no previous connection on earth.
- An echo of the earlier connection on earth is now felt, and this
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- The Connection Between the Physical and the Supersensible World
- connections of our last earthly embodiment. For a period of decades
- bring with him the forces which, once he has connected himself with
- upwards again. Here we have a remarkable and important connection
- expectation may be thoroughly egoistic and connected with a fanatic
- Karmic connections are indeed complex but light is thrown on them by
- Another aspect should be considered in this connection that is of
- on. The connection between earthly existence and life between death
- conception of the world today prefer to ignore connections between
- the physical and super-sensible worlds. Yet connections between a
- connection with the Christ impulse are in danger because the leaders
- penetrates into the deeper connections of existence.
- karmic connections of human beings reveal themselves to his
- to survey the total web of connections. Whenever we are tempted to
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- rebirth and how that life is connected with the great realm of the
- connected in some way with his recent life on earth. He is emerging
- spoke during my last visit is connected with the interrelationships
- be a question of talent, but of intentions connected either with
- was considered to be the member of our planetary system connected
- death still retain some connection with the earth but we also
- are not connected with earthly life in the normal way. This is no
- In connection with earth evolution we know of the remarkable
- connected with the life of man between birth and death.
- his wonderful happening in connection with that moment at the
- connection between the stellar constellation and man's karma.
- perceive how significantly he is connected with the whole cosmos.
- An element of necessity enters into a man's connection with the
- connection with him seemed to be extremely important. It fills one
- The purpose is to make man's connection with the macrocosm more
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- lose the connection. Mankind needs a spiritual revelation and we can
- Spiritual science has yet another mission in connection with bridging
- through the gate of death they enter a realm where the connection
- has a connection with itself. One sees one's own inner life
- anguish. Man must not lose his connection with the earth. The earth
- dead may be maintained, that souls having no connection with people
- It is important for the dead that those with whom they were connected
- of these connections because our words are taken from the physical
- Thus for a period after death man is still directly connected with
- Christ life is such that one must first establish a connection with
- does not gain such a connection and one is nevertheless initiated,
- not first gained a connection from Him on earth.
- prepared is unable to make any connections and because he did not
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- connection between life and death is mostly misunderstood. In
- number of laws and connections within the physical realm. These laws
- experience in connection with the Christ, it is found to be deeply
- connections only determine whether we know about one another or not.
- If it were not for the fact that a man makes connections with other
- ourselves, but it is the connections that we have made on earth that
- that we develop connections and relationships that can be continued
- good connection with souls who have remained on the earth or with
- closest connections continue to be effective beyond death. Much can
- Because one has a connection with the departed soul he can inform him
- connections did not exist which, though far off, yet prepare the
- form themselves. These connections have their validity also for the
- stream in the Society creates connections for the realm beyond the
- The time comes, however, when more general connections are necessary.
- religious feelings and connections are condemned to loneliness. We
- connection the anthroposophical view of the world is an instrument of
- understanding for all human beings unless we have gained a connection
- connection with the super-sensible world, but he needs Lucifer's
- human beings, be means of moral and religious connections. Then one
- consciousness. This is true of souls who lack a connection to other
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- Now a genuine connection with life between death and rebirth brings
- with another individual if we have a spiritual connection with him.
- nevertheless are in some way through their feelings connected with
- connection whatsoever to the spiritual world. After death his outer
- For example, on earth we are connected with a person towards whom we
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- recovery of this connection, this living intercourse between the
- attention first of all to a few points connected with this intercourse
- those souls with whom we were in some way connected in our lifetime.
- We cannot draw nourishment from those with whom we had no connection.
- connected in life, and they try to bring souls together so as to make
- wife or someone with whom he is closely connected dislikes it more and
- The question frequently asked in this connection is: How can we
- him things connected with the earth, and cause them to shine forth so
- company with a soul not in incarnation but who has a connection with
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- obliged to go more deeply into the connection of cosmic facts in so
- the connection between these facts and the nature of man. One question
- former earth-lives; for they are mostly connected with the lower
- because the forces of temptation are connected with it; but, on the
- understand the whole connection. A search into the Akashic Records
- the nature of man are developed long after those connected with
- feelings of sensual love and everything connected with it. There is a
- Thus you understand the whole connection, my dear friends. The
- then are usually such as are connected with the life of the intellect,
- connected chapter of Spiritual Science. If you will allow me to say
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- certain amount of time to free itself from all that connects it
- connection with the preceding life on earth.
- themselves the connection with the Mystery of Golgotha as we
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- we cannot after death establish so easily connections with
- death. Connections that have been already established here are
- it cannot have a connection with them. But the departed
- human being has connections with people on the earth, and
- departed is also more connected with the language he has last
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- but evolution must also lead to a rediscovery of this connection, this
- connection with the dead, even if it was no longer a fully conscious
- Something else that will make an even stronger appeal in connection
- If throughout the day we are engrossed in thoughts connected with
- of those with whom there was some connection during life; nourishment
- cannot be drawn from those with whom there was no connection at all.
- that the dead who were connected with us on earth must draw their
- the souls of anthroposophists with whom he had had some connection.
- one can even read to a soul with whom the connection has been no
- A question often raised in connection with this is: ‘How can one be
- incarnate but has some connection with Leonardo da Vinci and his
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- plays into them, and especially into the complex of facts connected
- development of the larynx and everything connected with its functions.
- connected with external matters because it is through this kind of
- earth are connected with the development of speech. But there are
- are connected most closely of all with the lower instincts and
- Looking back into earlier earth-lives is therefore connected with
- preceding the present life on earth. This is connected with the fact
- with the emotions of sensual love and everything connected with them.
- able to grasp the whole connection!
- than if I had dealt with a more connected chapter of Anthroposophy.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- knowledge and spiritual feelings: this is the link which connects the
- and if thoughts connected with the spiritual world have passed through
- connection, or they have the greatest difficulty in doing this,
- will be unable to build a connecting bridge, if spiritual ideas do not
- connected with the necessity of revealing spiritual truths. But there
- If we could observe everything that is so closely connected with these
- soon after death the dead person still has a certain connection with
- connected when two balls collide, so must unscrupulous people become
- connected with the ancestors through forces living within it. Its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: