Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: contact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- come in contact with things. Indeed it must do so perpetually. Where
- do the impacts take place? An entity that contacts nothing can have
- your hand is in contact with the water. It is the same when the ego
- contact with those forces needed for his astral body, which can be
- not enclosed in the shell of his own being, but can make contact with
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- can have contact with others. Lack of morality makes us into hermits
- pass through the different spheres down to the Venus sphere, contact
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- contact only with the individuals one has known on earth. One might
- this way one can enter into contact with the dweller of devachan.
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- in earlier incarnations people had been in contact with the
- development, cannot at all easily come in contact in the spiritual
- could make a contact with the being of Gautama who, like Francis of
- unable to establish any contact with them because they live under
- have had to develop points of contact with them in their own
- already reached the stage of being able to contact beings other than
- the mission of the earth unless we have first contacted them by way
- only be able to succeed in establishing a contact in a few
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- realm where he comes into contact with the beings of the higher
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- beyond them. The contact thus established with the corresponding
- contact with the higher hierarchies and receiving the gifts they
- Mars sphere between death and rebirth, he came into contact with
- means we come into contact with the souls who in their life after
- and between death and rebirth we must contact these worlds, too.
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- those who have made a contact with spiritual science during their
- hermit-like existence or establishes contact with other human souls
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- he neither knows nor can enter into contact with any being. He is
- however, the mission of the earth that we make contacts from man to
- contact with the general stream of evolution. We understand
- contact with him.
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- into contact with the soul of a dead person can have the following
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- behind, being unable to contact them because of their materialism.
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- contact with people with whom he lived on earth, with whom his
- man's fate to have difficulties in finding such contacts
- contact with religious impulses, he sentences himself to
- find contact with all those souls with whom we have established
- seventeenth century, came into contact with those forces
- life between death and a new birth, come into contact only with
- Sun-sphere, he still has contact with the forces which are
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- numerous. In our era it is just as though every contact were
- speak, to come into contact with the whole spiritual world. On
- of coming into contact with the relatives they have left behind
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- indeed be contacted if spiritual thoughts were harboured in his soul.
- useful only to those who have come into contact with Anthroposophy
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: