Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- correctness. My aim is to impart something out of such verified
- change things, to correct what we have perceived or done wrongly.
- preparation for a correct insight into the spiritual world must take
- threshold we are no longer in a position to correct, but are forced
- period, we shall be able to cooperate in the correction of the faults
- improving our karma. Other powers must undertake the correction of
- our defects that ought to be corrected by us in accordance with our
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- have to correct karmically, and we help to shape a next life that
- between death and rebirth corrects this view. During this period we
- want to return to life with all our strength in order to correct our
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- to correct a member of our being, to rectify its errors in such a way
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- in one way or another, and events may be viewed incorrectly. This is
- correctly. In public lectures such shocking things have to be left
- it. These facts relating to the correct, unchangeable perception of
- universe. The name Lucifer was correctly chosen, as indeed names were
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- of Golgotha — what I am now saying is essentially correct,
- is the statue of Lorenzo. This is correct, but in almost every
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- that precisely on that day, if we had left at the correct time we
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- spiritualized himself. This will give you a basis for a correct
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- paradoxical. What Schopenhauer said is correct, that “poor
- three months ago!” Yet is this last statement not correct in
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- This shows how incorrect is the statement that we need not concern
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- untrue. It is absolutely incorrect for the way in which the
- find the correct path between death and rebirth. The gifts of the
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- necessarily be incorrect.
- own way. From the year 33 A.D. the date is approximately correct, the
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- understand the Christ correctly if we do not clearly see that the
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- birth, so it is also correct to say that they hide their faces from
- become essential, and the correct understanding of Christianity is a
- correct to place Christianity next to other religious creeds. Indeed,
- correct, men would appear with deformed nervous systems and a mere
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- something of which most people have no correct conception.
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- correct, still to all this may be added that which must be said
- speaking quite correctly: At that precise time the Buddha
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- incorrect and, especially, it cannot always be repeated.
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- read with us. Nor is it correct to think that such reading can be
- in order to understand correctly descriptions of conditions in the
- will generally prove correct.
- conditions in Kamaloca or Devachan quite correctly and yet find it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: