Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: draw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- this drawing-near to the ego in the grossest forms of egoism. It
- consciousness further as we behold this Spirit now drawing near to
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- At this stage one feels oneself drawing away from the earth. The
- represent embryonic development now, it would have to be drawn small.
- conditions. The nearer we draw to the end of our existence on earth,
- the more we withdraw from earthly conditions in a physical sense. The
- birth, the more we withdraw from the cosmos and turn again to the
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- between death and new birth is nothing but a process of drawing from
- attraction in the Venus sphere. We cannot draw from this sphere the
- planetary system and from there draw the forces for building up our
- drawing from it these particular forces — the Sun sphere
- draw the forces enabling it to be built up again.
- of the etheric body, and these reserve forces enabled him to draw
- soul with a content that can draw from the Sun the forces required
- etheric body will become less and less capable of drawing from the
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- exert ourselves to participate in drawing things towards us. Apart
- There one cannot be active, one cannot draw anything towards one by
- are drawn to it. We should not nurture longings to bring everyone to
- a particular time out of the spiritual world. I have often drawn
- spirit in order to draw it towards us. In fact, what we have to do
- of which the artist has drawn his inspiration. Of course, those who
- endeavored to draw towards the Christ. Today this no longer suffices.
- about it, although it is of course possible that such people draw
- light of spiritual beings draws near to him. But there is one moment
- not really what I wanted to say. I only draw your attention to this
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- life after death. Attention has often been drawn to the great
- strive to draw a thing towards us, the longer we are capable of
- able to draw from the super-sensible world can in any way change or
- not having been right. It cannot be made good by forces drawn from
- perceived through imaginative cognition as the soul draws out of the
- Golgotha. Then we can find a relation to every being who draws near
- the starry realms, as it were. Then we begin to draw together again,
- has contracted to the minutest dimensions, but has drawn into itself
- Attention is drawn to the significance for the soul when it feels
- but we cannot draw directly out of the earth the forces we need for
- The time is drawing ever nearer in the evolution of humanity when we
- pieces, but becomes limp as a result of the withdrawal of the ego and
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- macrocosmic being, and he must draw forth from the macrocosm the
- draw him back to the earthly world. During the kamaloca period he is
- who draw near to anthroposophy.
- draw forth from the macrocosmic environment between death and rebirth
- like. Thus it is morality that makes us capable of drawing the forces
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- be accompanied by feelings that draw us closer to the spiritual
- draws to a close, man leaves behind him as if removed everything that
- killed. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we might
- are also particularly favorable moments for the dead to draw near.
- has been drawn previously to something of considerable importance
- the farther we can carry it into the cosmos. Now Lucifer draws near to
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- draw death forces within our organism. They accumulate and because of
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- means of spiritual science. If he fails to draw near to spiritual
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- We must, of course, live out our karma. Attention must be drawn to
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- Thus after having cast away more or less completely what still draws
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- much on what is already known, but draw attention to what can shed
- draw attention to a practical matter, namely, that for a number of
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- lived within a religious community. A phase draws near when one can
- other world life alternates between withdrawal into ourselves and
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- That we may clearly understand one another, I should like to draw your
- living beings, so to speak. Then the souls of the dead draw near and
- We cannot draw nourishment from those with whom we had no connection.
- the dead can only draw nourishment from those with whom they were
- afterwards draw nourishment from them when they are asleep.
- There is just one thing more to which I should like to draw your
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- half of the spiritual life, when rebirth was drawing near, and see
- mistrust such persons, because in this domain forces may be drawn upon
- the first time I should like to feel that this visit will draw
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- and draw a circle — quite without considering
- to physical astronomy. We obtain this sphere if we draw a line
- line as the radius and draw a circle around the earth. In the
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- times when all kinds of drawings were made of group souls,
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- living beings. Then the souls of the dead draw near and share in these
- nourishment after death can be drawn only from the ideas and thoughts
- cannot be drawn from those with whom there was no connection at all.
- that the dead who were connected with us on earth must draw their
- As I have said, the dead can draw nourishment only from souls with
- draw nourishment from them.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: