Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: external
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- life on the earthly plane is radically opposed. In external life,
- Mystery of Golgotha. An external proof of this can be seen in the
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- is a world external to himself makes possible the unfolding of
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- soul-awakening. In earlier times it was produced by external stimuli
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- of the rose, but the external redness, so do we not have a direct
- been divided into races according to external characteristics.
- let us consider the external facts. If in Europe we were to have a
- accepted, but, inasmuch as his external lie is concerned, an alien
- borne out by external happenings. It makes for the universality of
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- A man knows what is occurring externally but he is not aware of what
- external understanding of it but really lived in it with his heart
- primarily equipped for external perception upon which he works with
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- according to certain external moral precepts. Here, too, we have to
- with external spatial connections.
- constantly on a small scale. Certainly, for the external course of
- Whereas the study of the external physical world becomes ever more
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- to what happens to him after death. External science cannot supply
- externally, one actually remains ignorant of life. In the morning we
- that external beauty has no future. Beauty must become an inner
- External cultural life goes to its downfall. A time will come when
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- look up to the heavens, they only see stars externally in their
- In former times the human soul lived in an external spiritual world.
- the spiritual by beholding the external world only. This is possible
- inner realm appear to us after death as our external world. After
- that are external in life appear after death as an inner world.
- so what we experience on earth as our external moral world, as the
- external there, and what is external here is inner there. We have
- science is able to point to the external causes but it cannot grasp
- scientific basis. One can also ask the question quite externally of
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- bear, has certain sensations conveyed to him by the external world.
- something happens externally a hidden something lies behind it. Each
- such that the external language presents no obstacle whatever. The
- anthroposophy externally — this must be done and it is
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- if during our life we have been completely immersed in the external
- the smallest content of real life. They only represent the external
- could happen does not come to pass. In life we consider the external
- particular day only constitute the external reality of life. Behind
- will not only behold external reality but he will pay attention to
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- by karma by means of external events. That we suffer such a fate
- depends on our karma. That the external circumstances, however, are
- meant here because in respect to their external occurrence they are
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- possible on earth, less and less suitable for external civilization.
- earthly forces, and to study only what can be observed externally in
- he intended, his actual achievements in the external world in many
- was not intended to be conveyed by external contrasts of light and
- who lived after him. Even externally there can be found in Leonardo's
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- something about the structure of external sense perceptible reality.
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- externally, quite similar to a plant-like being that also forms its
- us. What is then our external world? What at present is our inner
- with his deeds and experiences. That is his external world. It
- they have no meaning for the dead. These thoughts create an external
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- only follow the external culture of the age. At the present time the
- earth we do not wish to be observed externally, physically, when doing
- external sense are quite good people. With clairvoyant vision we see
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- occupation dear to him (this applies to external matters, because
- If you consider our modern civilization with all its amazing external
- man's brain; for, indeed, almost all external culture is the result of
- find a spot on earth, however isolated, where external civilisation
- difficulties serve in a sense as a sort of external world to them.
- a battle of the inner feelings, but it is projected externally, and
- certain people. This works externally upon his soul in such a way that
- incarnations. Such external stimuli are sometimes of' great importance
- materialistic. Just because the great facts of external life must make
- the greatest achievements of civilisation, external life must
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- times were ahead: the times of external material culture, of
- external material triumphs. We cannot oppose these: though they
- external life, who led in Assisi that life which is known to
- will have to gain a living experience in an external way of the
- indeed, the external images of the heavens. We look up to the
- external eye, this life between death and a new birth; but that
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- helped if we read them external, materialistic science, perhaps
- external factors of physical life, when the dead shall play a
- the bodily sense organs and see nothing but the external
- external physical world as the world of spirit and of soul, the
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- that is, if we allow external culture to be our only guide.
- standing in the way of some external goal on earth. In the spiritual
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- connected with external matters because it is through this kind of
- of external world for the soul. What I am now describing is not an
- for the very reason that external life makes them into materialists.
- Because the most brilliant achievements of external life have this
- reflects that external life in materialism would be doomed to
- against the progress of external culture, nevertheless happiness,
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- Spirit is able to overcome the obstacles arising out of the external
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: