Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- memorial statues to the Medici and four allegorical figures
- when one looks at these four figures they appear anything but a cold
- allegory. One of the figures represents “Night.”
- The figure “Night” can be made the object of a fine
- fact the whole arrangement of the figure can be studied artistically.
- in the form of this figure. That is the outer gesture expressing a
- active. In the figure of “Night” Michelangelo has created
- the corresponding position. This reclining figure represents the most
- figure “Dawn,” of the astral body; “Twilight,”
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- figures The artistic element in these figures is usually overlooked.
- They are viewed as barren allegories. Now these figures with one
- allegorical figures. At the foot of one of the Medici statues we have
- the figures of “Night” and “Day;” at the foot
- about them. Let us start with the figures of “Night.”
- would have to portray the human figure if he wished to convey the
- Michelangelo did it in his figure. The figure of “Night”
- Now let us look at the figure of “Day.” This is no barren
- figure of “Day.” If we were now to express in the posture
- astral body, this is wonderfully portrayed in the figure of “Dusk.”
- In these figures we have living portrayals of the four sheaths of
- figure “Night.” It was said that when Michelangelo was
- alone with this figure it became alive, rose up and walked about.
- can be fully active. If this is perceived, then indeed the figure
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- allegorical figures. These figures are well known, but at a first
- Lorenzo, and vice versa. The figures, which can be removed, had
- allegorical figures.
- figure is not an allegory, but represents the combination of the
- them. Then one understands the position of the figure. It is
- One comes to see the figure of “Day” as the expression of
- gesture of the figure “Dawn” when the astral body is
- his studio, the figure “Night” became endowed with life,
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- delicate, wonderful figures of Christianity in his paintings came
- complete this picture. I have prototypes in life for all the figures
- What I want to say is that when one looks today at the figure of
- be seen on this figure, a shadow that cannot be explained in any way,
- really wanted it to be. With the exception of the figures of Judas
- shadows. In the figure of Christ the impression was to be that the
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- of the head is prefigured astrally. This goes so far that actually
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- above fixes his attention particularly on one or two figures active on
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- figures on the earth.
- Chronicle concerning certain outstanding figures in world-history
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag: Die Neuesten Ergebnisse Okkulter Forschung uber das Leben Zwischen Tod und Neuer Geburt
- geschaffen hat und vier allegorische Figuren, «Tag und
- von frostiger Allegorie; aber wenn man sich die vier Figuren
- der Figuren, an der, die als «Nacht» bezeichnet wird,
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag I: Das Leben Zwischen dem Tode und Einer Neuen Geburt
- de Medici und vier allegorische Figuren. Dabei denkt man sich
- diese sogenannten allegorischen Figuren mit Ausnahme einer
- beiden Figuren immer verwechselt werden. Die Beschreibungen
- davon, daß da vier allegorische Figuren sind: am Fuße
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag: Einiges uber die Technik des Karma Im Leben Nach dem Tode
- abgebildet und dabei sind vier allegorische Figuren. Diese
- Figuren sind sehr bekannt. Aber daß da etwas nicht ganz
- umgekehrt. Es ist offenbar: man hat sie, da die Figuren
- ankommt, das sind die vier allegorischen Figuren.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: