Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: harmony
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- that has always been known, but little understood, as the harmony of
- harmony of the spheres. We now leave the realm of Mars, and the
- harmony of the spheres increases in volume. Finally it is so powerful
- that we are numbed by it. Stupefied, we lift into the harmony of the
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- understood as the harmony of the spheres, a kind of spiritual music.
- influences. The entire Cosmos works through the harmony of the
- change that occurs in the harmony of the spheres. As it cannot be
- expressed in words, we may use an analogy. The harmony of the spheres
- with meaning, expressive of its actual being. The harmony of the
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- lived in a special manner in the realm of the harmony of the spheres.
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- strife and disharmony may in a sense be regarded as a crucifixion.
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- inculcate peace and harmony into the aggressive nature of Mars. Since
- from within. But at this point disharmony beset Leonardo's
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- harmony of our soul-life disappear under the influence of this
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- brings to the human soul a real harmony of its forces. This is
- characterized feelings, we should have harmony, even though
- disharmony, even though we may more and more be put in the
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- vigour, harmony and vitality of the life of soul would inevitably wilt
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: