Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- hearts and minds are ready for a study of this kind. In a single
- directly to the heart and soul, as well as endeavoring to deal
- together in order that our hearts and souls may be affected. If in
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- in the physical world of the heart as well as of the mind and will.
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- the needs and the interests of the heart. Occult vision observes
- condition rightly and sense it from the heart, we should not merely
- a matter of the heart, men will act and behave in the
- in the man who gradually unfolds an understanding in his heart for
- external understanding of it but really lived in it with his heart
- feeling in that we are more or less compassionate or hardhearted,
- The forces of the heart and of feeling, the innermost forces in the
- firmament after death is filled with what we truly are in heart and
- So the efforts we make to transform our heart forces are intimately
- technique that is at work in transforming our heart forces into a
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- more heartfelt and deeper. It will take on the quality of prayer, not
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- human hearts.
- make an impression on the heart and mind.
- of heart and mind escape us because we have been protected unawares
- the hearts of the living.
- to speak to the hearts of those who have developed a spiritual
- can release from our hearts what may be termed anthroposophically as
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- spiritual science, not in a light-hearted way, as to something that
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- confirmed, that is, the need to give something to the hearts and
- one finds his way to spiritual science out of a deep, heartfelt
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- the depth of his heart. Only then is Christianity the religion that
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- on the heart, lungs and so forth. All this vanishes in the course of
- inasmuch as we have expanded to its orbit. The Sun becomes a heart
- for us. As here we bear the physical heart within our body, so there
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- With all my heart I respond to the very kind greeting just expressed
- the world, we can meet with Anthroposophical hearts which beat in
- am glad to entrust to the hearts of Anthroposophists, but it is also
- but we try to fill our hearts and souls with thoughts about the
- had no spiritual thoughts in her heart and mind he cannot see into her
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- like as much as possible of Spiritual Science to flow into the hearts
- Science entering the hearts and souls of mankind. Our civilisation
- into your hearts and souls and not only into your minds. You may
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- hearts, disciples of Francis of Assisi or of his great teacher,
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- With all my heart I reciprocate the greeting of your Chairman, and I
- itself shows that, in this land too, anthroposophical hearts are
- that one so gladly conveys to hearts devoted to Anthroposophy,
- hearts and souls with thoughts of the spiritual world because we know
- she has not spiritual thoughts either in her head or in her heart. And
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- inner conflict only, not a conflict of the heart only, but it is
- may penetrate as deeply as possible into the hearts and souls of men
- Anthroposophy may find its way into the hearts and souls of men.
- passed into your hearts and feelings, not into your heads alone! Then
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- enter the hearts of men. We may say that those whose mission is based
- the dead wish to speak within the hearts of the living.
- the dead and that the dead will be able to speak to the hearts
- this way of speaking about these things may awaken within our hearts
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: