Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: incarnations
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- incarnations. Until we reach the Sun sphere we are so preoccupied
- experience what has happened on earth between our incarnations. For
- time span between two incarnations corresponds to the period needed
- will spend but a short time between incarnations. This is due to the
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- also our characteristics from previous incarnations. If, for
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- of future incarnations. Then we will have thoughts independent from
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- in earlier incarnations people had been in contact with the
- had completed his incarnations it was no longer necessary for him to
- incarnations nevertheless have the opportunity of meeting him between
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- of forces from earlier incarnations, a further opportunity is given
- we find two incarnations as described earlier. This can also shed
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- from his earlier incarnations. We are justified in speaking of him as
- lead far off the mark when speaking about successive incarnations. To
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- initiates are human beings who through a number of incarnations have
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- accumulated in previous incarnations. It is the task of the luciferic
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- incarnations, inwardly divided as it were. When we see all these
- incarnations. It is just as rare to find the forces developed
- when it is desired to lead persons to see their earlier incarnations,
- incarnations. Such external stimuli are sometimes of' great importance
- Now the forces which can throw light on former incarnations, if we
- people's former incarnations, and this happens very frequently, for
- regarded as belonging to former incarnations.
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- incarnations are there in everyone; but in the present age they are
- incarnations. This is a case where clairvoyant investigation can
- back, enable him to look into earlier incarnations; for these forces
- incarnations possible are the most dangerous of all. They should be
- the development of genuine, objective vision into earlier incarnations
- desired to train the capacity to look back into earlier incarnations.
- in the light of karma at his earlier incarnations. Hence the spiritual
- outside to look back into previous incarnations. Such stimuli are
- The forces which, if kept unsullied, shine into earlier incarnations
- the earlier incarnations of individuals, must be distrusted. Some
- about earlier incarnations as if they were handing them out on a tray!
- earlier incarnations.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: