Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- into higher worlds all interests in outer life must be extinguished.
- creeds and studies them with equal interest. The facts that have been
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- Chronicle,” we described how one loses interest, which up to
- this stage was very strong, in all earthly experience. Our interest
- in men with whom we have been connected wanes, and we lose interest
- new interest in Lucifer and his realm. Severed from earthly
- interests, we can now experience the confrontation of Lucifer
- interest becomes more and more cosmic. Whereas previously we absorbed
- with our memories of life before death that our interest in events on
- this period our interest is continually diverted and thereby lessened
- new birth. We are then so deeply involved in cosmic interests that it
- earth during this second period. Apart from the interest we take in
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- the moment of death. It is an interesting point that if one works out
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- the needs and the interests of the heart. Occult vision observes
- desires, interests, sympathies, antipathies he has developed formerly
- He is interested in the things that interested him on earth. The
- interests, and inasmuch as they are dependent on physical organs, and
- process of getting rid of his desires and interests, for instance —
- interested in anthroposophy, the more the latter rages against
- interesting fact. Suppose that events happen as they have been
- intellectual qualities, who lacks interest in acquiring real
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- last earthly life by means of our interest in the spiritual world.
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- and he will remain disinterested in what otherwise should have
- interested him.
- the soul turns away from all interest in the super-sensible world.
- necessary inner physical organs to take an interest even in its
- interest in their surroundings. Then we find a third incarnation that
- when more atheism and lack of interest for the spiritual world
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- sphere. One example of tremendous interest for clairvoyant
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- When people gradually become interested in the various branches of
- and here we reach an interesting point showing how necessary it
- something a great deal more interesting than what can be seen in the
- but it is more particularly of interest to one who is anxious to
- The spirit-land proper, which is specially interesting because there
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- And here we come to an interesting point, showing how necessary it is
- that is truly more interesting than what comes to expression in the
- this vista, too, is of absorbing interest. Investigation in the Akasha
- The spirit-region proper, the region that is of particular interest at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: