Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: misfortune
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- in the flower of youth, either as a result of illness, misfortune or
- bring about premature deaths and great misfortune. That is the
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- bring misfortune from the super-sensible into the physical world. It
- misfortune. It is indeed, as has already been mentioned, a shattering
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- For instance, suppose we meet with misfortune; at first we only have
- the feeling that it is, indeed, a misfortune, one we find difficult to
- bear. But if we know why it is that this misfortune has come upon us,
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- pursued by misfortune, as obstacle upon obstacle arises
- who die early or are pursued by misfortune and then pass into
- misfortune from the beginning of life in a certain way. In the
- spirits of sickness, death and misfortune. Thus such
- these spirits of sickness and misfortune. Karma must be carried
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- For example, some misfortune befalls us. To begin with, our one and
- only feeling is that it is indeed a misfortune. Did we but know why it
- arranged conditions that this misfortune should befall us, many things
- would be easier to bear! For then we should know that the misfortune
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: