Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: near
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- this drawing-near to the ego in the grossest forms of egoism. It
- consciousness further as we behold this Spirit now drawing near to
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- conditions. The nearer we draw to the end of our existence on earth,
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- answered, although the answer may seem to lie very near at hand. How
- of himself, is brought nearer to a knowledge of self. Of course, it
- of kamaloca is over, a man becomes aware of those who were near him
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- near to the spirit in the next incarnation.
- light of spiritual beings draws near to him. But there is one moment
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- common inheritance that he could come near to all the other souls in
- Golgotha. Then we can find a relation to every being who draws near
- The time is drawing ever nearer in the evolution of humanity when we
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- who draw near to anthroposophy.
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- are also particularly favorable moments for the dead to draw near.
- language, a loftier mode of speech. Then the others drew near and
- the farther we can carry it into the cosmos. Now Lucifer draws near to
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- means of spiritual science. If he fails to draw near to spiritual
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- essential significance take place in a realm nearer the earth than,
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- lived within a religious community. A phase draws near when one can
- that on the left near the group in the foreground a part had been
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- near future knowledge of the spiritual world should be made more and
- who were near and dear to him, his feelings and sentiments were then
- living beings, so to speak. Then the souls of the dead draw near and
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- half of the spiritual life, when rebirth was drawing near, and see
- so near to Lucifer and Ahriman as by developing these forces, for
- and more so in the near future. Anyone who reflects how, even through
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- eighth century, in a Mystery School near the Black Sea, was the
- the spheres nearest the earth. They also go through the other
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- living beings. Then the souls of the dead draw near and share in these
- nearest and dearest, [those who] harbour only materialistic thoughts,
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- There were, of course, epochs when nearly all over the earth men had
- in decades of the near future; they gaze into our souls with longing,
- passions in man's nature. And by nothing is a man brought so near to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: