Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nourishment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- with a necessary form of nourishment. By means of an understanding of
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- nourishment. Such insight should lead to the practice, proven to be
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- sense also require nourishment, though, of course, not the same
- nourishment as do human beings on the earth, but spiritual psychic
- nourishment. Just as we on earth must have our harvest-fields in which
- offer no nourishment for the dead. I know some parts of Europe where
- who ought to obtain nourishment from them after death their necessary
- We cannot draw nourishment from those with whom we had no connection.
- creating ideas for their night-life which can be fruitful nourishment
- the dead can only draw nourishment from those with whom they were
- afterwards draw nourishment from them when they are asleep.
- serve as nourishment for the dead in the first-mentioned way. So that
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- certain sense the souls of the dead too need nourishment; not, of
- course, the kind of nourishment required by human beings on the earth,
- nourishment from the thoughts and ideas that have been carried into
- thoughts, then we have no nourishment to offer to the dead. I know
- nourishment after death can be drawn only from the ideas and thoughts
- of those with whom there was some connection during life; nourishment
- in souls a spirituality which can be nourishment for the dead, we are
- nourishment from these thoughts. We feel ourselves to be workers not
- they do in the life by night, are fruitful nourishment for the souls
- As I have said, the dead can draw nourishment only from souls with
- draw nourishment from them.
- be nourishment for the dead in the way indicated. Therefore under no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: