Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- the spiritual world into happenings that appear to be objective
- seem objective to us, they may be nothing more than the reflection of
- of kamaloca, that we live in an objective world that can be compared
- When one knows these facts objectively, one would wish that more
- Spiritual science takes an objective position towards all religious
- They are simply objective occult realities. Yet the accusation has
- sacred books of India! For the same reason no one can object to the
- Christianity. We are concerned with objective facts, and if you
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- everything you have to object to in your own last incarnation is
- two sides are related as object and mirror-image, and conception
- a current objection. I do not wish in the least to come back to the
- might be objected that, after all, one cannot be responsible for an
- cosmic sleep. Yet this objection is not valid. It is not so because
- shocking this may appear, we know, as a result of objective
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- are objects outside himself. In other words, he separates himself
- continual pressure between two objects. They wear each other away.
- That is the objective consequence of the immoral deed. Before
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- consciousness from morning until night. The objects we perceive by
- objective occult research. Beyond the Moon the human being is like a
- The figure “Night” can be made the object of a fine
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- earth. In the physical world objects present themselves to our senses
- organs. To perceive objects we must move about in the world. To
- perceive an object at a distance, we must go towards it. Briefly, in
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- human soul, come before us objectively in the corresponding period
- objective significance because in our further existence this
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- to direct ourselves according to objective necessities. If we fail to
- After death we are inside objects and beings. We expand within a
- so astonishing, but it is one of those cases where objectivity wins.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- many as an objection to spiritual investigation as such.
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- There is much to do between death and rebirth. Not only the objective
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- Do not object by saying that it is an injustice that people who have
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- to life between birth and death and refers to the objects of this
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- relation who raises the strongest objection in reality longs
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- objectively, in the right way, i.e. by only using the speech-forces
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- My object in telling you this is to describe an important feature of
- looking at this or that object we see a rose, or whatever it
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- developed with the object of looking back into earlier earth-lives.
- the development of genuine, objective vision into earlier incarnations
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- new birth. We do not only work in an objective way by filling up one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: