Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: open
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- will keep our soul open to the light of the Hierarchies. Recently I
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- remember Schopenhauer's words that truth must blush because it
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- during his physical existence was the expression of his propensities,
- another being has done so. At the opening of the Old Testament
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- grace. The gates are flung open by the dead. They can speak to those
- spiritual world. The more a person has opened himself to receive a
- In speaking about life between death and rebirth we open up a
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- world spiritually dumb, lacking the capacity to open itself rightly.
- paradoxical. What Schopenhauer said is correct, that “poor
- In many people we find a propensity that in everyday life we denote
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- everywhere he is open to luciferic temptations on earth.
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- is incapable of looking at the world in an open, unbiased way. Souls
- unless they are prepared to open their eyes to what can stream from
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- open wider vistas for the self after death. Earthly life is there so
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- souls cannot even perceive them. A yawning chasm opens up around such
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- which are most of all open to temptation. The forces that may be
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- itself. While we become more open to the world and more
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- age, opens up between those living on earth and the dead.
- anthroposophical train of thought or open an anthroposophical
- Schopenhauer, and so forth who even gave lectures on Kant and
- Schopenhauer. This man, when I lectured about the nature of
- anthroposophy will open the way for a free communication, an
- grave is opened so that he can see her once more. And
- wonderful cyclic path is opened up here, we may say, a cyclic
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag II: Das Leben Zwischen dem Tode und Einer Neuen Geburt
- können uns ja an das Wort Schopenhauers erinnern, daß
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag: Vom Leben Nach dem Tode
- Schopenhauer einst gesagt hat, daß die arme
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Vortrag II: Das Gegenseitige In-beziehung-treten Zwischen den Lebenden und den Sogenannten Toten
- immerfort von Kant, Schopenhauer und so weiter sprach, auch
- Vorträge hielt über Kant und Schopenhauer, mir, als
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- will open our spiritual eyes. Things such as those which have been
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: