Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- behold as an outer cosmic painting what we are in our innermost
- being. There is no better painter than these forces, and the
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- delicate, wonderful figures of Christianity in his paintings came
- remember that Leonardo took sixteen years to paint this picture, and
- think of how he painted it, we gain a definite impression. It is
- times he felt unable to express what he wished in the painting and
- understanding of art. He asked impatiently why the painter could not
- investigation finds that the painting was never as Leonardo da Vinci
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- occultly the painting known as “The School of Athens.”
- original intention in relation to this painting. This being explained
- painted over. It is the spot where something is being written down.
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- painter Leonardo da Vinci, and especially as regards his celebrated
- one investigates the way in which Leonardo painted the world-renowned
- Leonardo da Vinci and studies his paintings, one observes that this
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- you and which has been painted so wonderfully by Giotto on the
- pictures have been painted over so often, life yet radiates
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- This is something, my dear friends, which I wanted to paint
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- about the great painter Leonardo da Vinci, particularly about his
- one can watch Leonardo as he painted, one can see what the picture was
- painting, one perceives that this soul is showing one certain things
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: