Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: planetary
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- Sun with its whole planetary system. That is why in our modern
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Lecture III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Man's Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Jupiter, Saturn, that is, in the stars belonging to the planetary
- into the planetary spheres. First of all, he expands as far as the
- spiritual worlds he expands into the planetary system, first into the
- received only from the planetary system.
- planetary system and from there draw the forces for building up our
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- Thus we grow farther out into cosmic space, into the whole planetary
- rebirth during the period we are expanding into the planetary
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- new birth he is part of the planetary system and, at a later period
- after death, even of the world beyond the planetary system. In his
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- with, we go through the planets of our planetary system. We
- Following these we go into the surroundings of our planetary system
- the planetary spheres. So that in fact inhabitants of other planets
- planetary realms, but this is only possible if on earth one has
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- him to the earth, man journeys through the planetary spheres and even
- within us has in fact contracted from the planetary universe. Quite
- literally we bear within us what we have lived through in a planetary
- planetary system. It was entirely in keeping with the facts that Mars
- was considered to be the member of our planetary system connected
- Beings of our planetary system are continually streaming past each
- itinerants among the other planetary “men,” if one might
- existence. Other beings are allotted to the other planetary worlds,
- planetary system. This should be borne in mind. Thus at a certain
- Here is the real reason why the planetary constellations have an
- through the several planetary spheres. Here is the real reason why
- the planetary constellations have an effect upon man's nature.
- It is because he actually passes through the several planetary
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- it expands into the entirety of the planetary system so that all
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- human beings. Each planetary body becomes an organ for us after death
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: