Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- relationship to them, this will implant into us thoughts and forces
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- on earth what the mineral, the plant, the animal, air and water,
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- We rob the plant by our dissection, but not the starry world when we
- ascent beyond the plant and recognize how the spirit is related to
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- like a plant. You may recall that a scientist, Raoul Francé,
- writes that plants are endowed with feelings and are able to admire.
- Yet plants do not have a soul element. The sleeping human organism is
- on par with the plant. The rays of the sun have to fall on the plant
- if it is to live. The earth is covered with plants because the sun
- has called them forth. Without the sun there are no plants and during
- does on the plant. But it is not only the sun that plays a part in
- the influences from the moon there would be no plant growth either,
- The light of the moon influences the plant. The lunar forces
- determine the width of the plant. A plant that grows tall and thin is
- the growth of plants. The ego works into the physical and etheric
- bodies as the sun influences plant growth. Similarly, the astral body
- the central point of the plant world and rays forth its light in all
- to alternate between sleeping and waking like the plants. If there
- plant during sleep. Above him shines the moon, his own astral body.
- sun and moon, and it also marks the end of the plant-like existence.
- growth-forces wane as man awakens. Inasmuch we are plant-like, we die
- be compared to the dying process of the plants in winter. Each day we
- sun were to shine on the earth with strength to bring forth the plants,
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- this, but Napoleon found his way to his mother; he implanted this
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- same necessity as that the leaves of a plant must wither when the
- seed has been formed for the next plant. Such a death comes about
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- within the plant, but life itself always eludes such scientific
- hypotheses to explain how plant life arises from mere dead
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- externally, quite similar to a plant-like being that also forms its
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- to recognize how the dead father wants to implant this or that
- existence of Spiritual Science, why it has to be implanted into
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- for this, but implanted in the very soul there is a feeling of being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: