Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Nobody in possession of his five senses, however, doubts that he
- as to further its development, we possess in respect of the ego.
- obvious that if we do not possess magical powers it will not be
- possesses should contemplate the starry heavens with feelings such as
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- When mankind still possessed an ancient clairvoyance, this, with the
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- laid aside, our astral body still possesses all the peculiarities it
- possess a moral inclination.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- possessed a spiritual heritage by means of which he was linked to the
- result, they possessed a language for the spiritual life and were
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- possessed a spiritual inheritance that enabled them to remain
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- he possessed at the time, was able to establish a connection with the
- belong to the common possession of humanity. A man may be an
- He may possess the faculties to ascend spiritually to the realm of
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- possess a prosaic dry and egoistic capacity for judgment, and are
- spiritual beings of the higher hierarchies possess forces destined
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- possessed by humanity, about the several bodies composing the
- earth sphere and one who possesses certain initiate faculties
- had better leave imperfect such faculties as I possess.”
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- men so lived on the earth that they still possessed an original
- spiritual world. This requires preparation. He first must possess a
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- the beings in the spiritual world are to possess it too, they can only
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- for clairvoyant forces which one otherwise possesses only in
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- world. If, therefore, beings in the spiritual world are to possess
- possessor having clairvoyant sight of the general conditions described
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- evolution we find that the souls possessed a certain spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: