Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sensible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- like to speak of the period that for super-sensible perception is of
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- of super-sensible facts we should always consider them from as many
- difference between life in the super-sensible world and life in the
- totally different in the super-sensible world from what it is on
- holds true for super-sensible perceptions. The quieter the soul, the
- be the experience we gain from it. In the super-sensible world we must
- super-sensible world confronts us depends on what we bring with us
- considerable soul difficulties in the super-sensible world. For
- super-sensible world that we loved a person less than we ought to have
- before the spiritual gaze of one who has entered the super-sensible
- able to draw from the super-sensible world can in any way change or
- that would be as sensible as if the Buddhist were to claim that the
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- human becomes as a result of his sojourn in the super-sensible world
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- from a super-sensible world to which we belong between death and
- will bring the super-sensible world into the immediate present.
- yet able to see with super-sensible perception nevertheless know about
- shine out into cosmic space and bring forth a supersensible vegetation.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- the super-sensible. So love of ease fetters human souls between death
- a phenomenon by means of super-sensible cognition that might appear to
- super-sensible cognition, the following result is reached. Everything
- art always does this — has its origin in the super-sensible
- Now let us consider with super-sensible perception the soul of an
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- must know and experience something of super-sensible worlds.
- super-sensible worlds can be seen by the dead. If they have radiated
- for those in super-sensible realms to perceive the events of the
- Those whose mission to speak about the super-sensible stems from the
- revelations about the super-sensible worlds.
- importance than sense reality. I do not mean the super-sensible world,
- play in from super-sensible realms. Epidemic illnesses can be traced
- back to the deeds of super-sensible beings and certain spirits have
- later. If one beholds the life of sleep with super-sensible cognition,
- worked on its ancestors out of the super-sensible worlds, and because
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- do not occupy ourselves with thoughts relating to the super-sensible,
- the super-sensible world, that they simply miss the opportunity to
- Jesus child spoken of in the Gospel of St. Luke. The super-sensible
- child. It worked from the super-sensible down into earthly realms.
- super-sensible hierarchy of whom Buddha, or more accurately, of whom
- beholding the super-sensible world. Such pupils are able to be taught
- super-sensible world upon him.
- Supersensible perception reveals that a number of personalities who
- those of the earth as a result of the development of super-sensible
- is a revelation of the super-sensible world but in such a form as can
- could be instructed about the super-sensible in the spiritual world in
- him to gain a genuine human connection with the super-sensible worlds,
- what has to be known about the super-sensible worlds in accordance
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- The Connection Between the Physical and the Supersensible World
- quite sensible from an outer aspect, acquires a totally different
- In the light of super-sensible cognition capable of beholding the
- Supersensible perception confirms that the human soul can journey
- tentatively, towards the super-sensible worlds. This light can shine
- ourselves with the super-sensible world until after death is totally
- worlds it is no longer valid. Supersensible perception often reveals
- has dulled himself to the super-sensible world in a previous
- them to bring a ray from the super-sensible world into their new earth
- Supersensible perception discovers — particularly when it
- the soul turns away from all interest in the super-sensible world.
- super-sensible worlds.
- goes through the portal of death, super-sensible investigation reveals
- means of super-sensible cognition, for example, we can follow souls in
- We do not see in all events on the physical plane how super-sensible
- super-sensible into the sense-perceptible world. All growth and
- can be perceived by super-sensible perception — is brought about
- by means of super-sensible forces directed by beings of higher
- super-sensible into the physical world. We can perceive many souls
- forces from super-sensible realms than at present. Because of what is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- how this appears to super-sensible perception. To begin with, the soul
- super-sensible. In this way we rob the dead of their spiritual
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- has no meaning in the super-sensible world. This is even the case for
- the region of the super-sensible that immediately borders upon our
- streams out of the super-sensible realm into the physical world and
- for death in the super-sensible world, except that there it is a
- question of the will. In the super-sensible world an act of will, a
- most, a longing for death may arise in the super-sensible world but
- Christ is the only being among all the super-sensible beings above man
- death, lives in that super-sensible world in which there is no death.
- There is something of a similar nature to death in the super-sensible
- the annihilation of something that takes place in the super-sensible
- worlds, but loneliness does arise. Loneliness in the super-sensible
- can live together with others in the super-sensible world without
- The deeper we enter into the super-sensible world, the less do
- investigated with super-sensible perception, one finds the departed
- super-sensible world inasmuch as a person who belongs to a particular
- connection with the super-sensible world, but he needs Lucifer's
- ancestors from the super-sensible world. In a certain sense we
- worked for centuries from the super-sensible world. At the moment of
- the super-sensible world. Picture what comes from the super-sensible
- Only super-sensible insight is able to lead to matters that are truly
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- and feelings about the super-sensible. They add that if they perform
- understanding of the super-sensible world.
- super-sensible world.
- are. Supersensible beings can only behold the super-sensible world but
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- and beings of the supersensible world. And just as human beings
- further ado to enter into relation with any supersensible
- from surroundings, but which came out of the supersensible
- forces from the supersensible, spiritual world on this physical
- the raying in of the supersensible force — in this case
- humanity to the supersensible world remains incomprehensible.
- supersensible world, are in fact already in this our era
- soul has now lost this vision of the supersensible world. Today
- which belongs to the world of supersensible truths, the more
- they have such fear of the supersensible worlds. That is,
- ascends to the supersensible worlds could think up such
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- feel something concerning the super-sensible worlds.
- within them thoughts concerning the super-sensible worlds become
- to the super-sensible world what takes place in the world of physical
- upon the knowledge of the super-sensible worlds feel that it is an
- urgent necessity to speak about the super-sensible worlds, a necessity
- of making revelations concerning the super-sensible worlds.
- sense. I do not mean the super-sensible world, but something else.
- full of contents are, events which take place in the super-sensible
- caused by forces coming from the super-sensible worlds. The deeds of
- super-sensible beings lie at the foundation of illnesses which spread
- dividing wall hiding the super-sensible world from our sight will fall
- upon its' ancestors from the super-sensible worlds, and it is already
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: